Launch & Recovery
The Swift020 is a fully autonomous, turn-key solution that can be deployed off a range of ships, allowing operations in heavy weather, and up to 12 degrees of roll/pitch.
Landings on small vessels is accomplished using machine vision for centimeter level accuracy.
The Swift020 can provide a reduction in overall costs (i.e. vehicle insurance, cost of vehicle, cost of operations, and accidents) based on current industry solutions such as helicopters.
The Autonomous vtol solution
Swift’s patented X-Blade technology allows for a reduction in needed deck and storage space. Launch and recovery of the Swift020 can be performed by a single crew member.
Maritime Use Cases
- Marine protection: IP67 waterproofing, corrosion resistant, will survive water landings, and floats in water
- Magnetically decoupled from steel hull ships
- Low noise signature to stay in compliance with the Marine Mammal Protection Act
- Pinpoint marine targets and loiter above them with the push of a button
- Animal census, tracking/monitoring wildlife, external environmental sensor sampling
- Air quality sensor measurements with real-time telemetry stream
The Swift020’s ability to take-off and land on even small vessels allows for a new era of maritime UAS at a lower cost and higher reliability. The Swift020 can autonomously land within centimeters of its deck target, while current methods of using helicopters for maritime surveillance and deliveries increase unnecessary costs and risks.
With longer endurance, swappable payload options, and leading market technology, the Swift020 offers an operations platform that is easy to learn and overall safer.