Provides on-demand precision surveying with the ability to land and take-off in a variety of environments (trucks, buildings, rough terrain, sea).
The Swift020 is a flexible alternative to manned aircraft and ground survey crews at a lower cost, less insurance and faster speed with better resolution (flying lower). The Swift020 can safely acquire hundreds of acres of quality 3D data in just a few hours.
The Autonomous vtol solution
The Swift020 is more cost effective than a manned aircraft with longer endurance than a multi-rotor, with no risk of damage to high quality cameras, sensors, or payloads due to the superior design of the Swift020.
Mapping & Surveying Use Cases
- Companies and agencies can take high quality geo-tagged images quickly and often; collecting imagery that can be imported into geographic information system (GIS) databases and used to generate ortho-mosaic maps and 3D reconstructions.
- Pre-planning of infrastructure construction
- Drop control points for precision mapping
- Elevation mapping using 3D data
- Property boundary lines from orthomosaics
- Mapping of terrain excavation progress
The Swift020 mapping and surveying UAV is easy to operate and offers a cost-effective way to create high resolution images, orthomosaics, maps and 3D terrain models. The platform can be used on-demand, from pre-planning to project completion. The Swift020 is quick to learn and custom payload options are available.
The platform provides precision surveying with the ability to land and take-off in a variety of environments (trucks, buildings, rough terrain, sea), making the Swift020 an ideal choice.