Operations & Surveying
The Swift020 can regularly fly selected routes to provide better, more consistent data at a fraction of the cost.
The platform is quick to learn, easy to maintain and manage; user can fly the first mission in minutes.
The Swift020 is runway independent for any farm: no special equipment to launch and no requirements on landing area.
The Autonomous vtol solution
Patented X-Blade Technology™ can be operated autonomously providing the operator with the ability to fly both area coverage over long distances and larger farms or hover for short duration to conduct spot surveillance in the middle of a crop field.
Agricultural Payload Options
- High quality digital camera with interchangeable lens
- Multispectral or hyperspectral cameras
- High Quality, high resolution, multispectral electro-optical and infrared imaging
- Real-time, gimbaled HD video camera
- Custom solutions available
Agricultural payload use cases
- Monitor high value agricultural assets in large remote fields
- Image processing and analysis service with permission based data storage services
- Crop health monitoring: Infrared, false color, and NDVI orthomosaic / 3D maps, weed management, seedling to early growth health analysis
- Farm assessments: Crop yield, biomass estimates, nitrogen treatment prior to visual signals, nutrient stresses, water pond algae blooms, air quality measurements, water management
- Livestock Uses: Track and count livestock in remote areas including separated livestock, feed trough analysis, grazed / ungrazed grasslands, methane sensing
The Swift020.a’s agricultural payload options are specifically designed to improve farm operations. The use of a variety of industry specific payloads will generate more precise and frequent data, and is quick to learn.
The platform is cost conscious and time efficient. The all-electric transitional UAV provides a 2-hour flight endurance and makes remote operations faster and safer without special equipment to launch and recover needed.